ONLY A FEW PLACES LEFT so please RSVP to email@example.com to ensure you don’t miss out.
Have you ever looked at the job ads and wondered how do you become the person who gets that job? And with so many jobs having generic titles these days, what are these jobs really about?
Come together to widen your library circle and hear a bit more about of those jobs you've always wondered about. Our discussion leaders will share their stories and then it is your turn to bring out your networking skills and get to know the people around you as we open some great topics up for discussion and you can find out all about those great jobs you never knew even existed.
· Larissa Reid, Reader Services Librarian, Law Courts Library
· Jo Croucher, Digital Library Services, UNSW Library
· Bernard de Broglio, Internet Coordinator, Mosman Council
· Shardee Hoff, Facilities Coordinator, Shine Media
· Vikki Bell, Freelance Researcher, Bellinfom Research
· Leonie Smallwood, Library Programmes Coordinator, City of Sydney
Monday 25th of July 2011 6:30-8:00pm (arrive from 6pm)
Upstairs, City Hotel, 347 Kent St (cnr of King St) Sydney City, 2000
Cost: $5 for ALIA Members / $7 for Non-ALIA Members (Pay at the Door)